Pop quiz: How did these Royal couples meet?
How well do you know Royal love stories? Take this quiz on how these Royal couples met and stay tuned for the answers Monday! If you want, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll tell you how right (or wrong) you are. Happy Valentine’s Day, and NO CHEATING! That takes all the fun out of it. Give it your best guess!
A. The Queen and Philip
B. Charles and Diana
C. Charles and Camilla
D. William and Kate
E. Harry and Meghan
F. Anne and Mark Phillips, her first husband
G. Anne and Timothy Laurence, her second (and current) husband
H. Peter and Autumn Phillips
I. Zara and Mike Tindall
J. Andrew and Fergie
K. Beatrice and Edoardo
L. Eugenie and Jack
M. Edward and Sophie
1. This couple met at the Formula 1 Canadian Grand Prix in Montreal.
2. This couple met when he was dating her older sister. #awkward
3. This couple met for the first time when he was dating her friend. Six years later, they met again at a charity event.
4. This couple met as freshmen in college, when they lived in the same dorm.
5. This couple met on a ski holiday in Switzerland, where they were introduced by mutual friends.
6. This couple met at a party for equestrians and horse enthusiasts.
7. This couple met at a wedding, and then met again three years later. Finally, two years after that, he escorted her and her sister around the Royal Naval College, and sparks flew.
8. This couple met as children but didn’t see each other romantically until they met again at a party as adults.
9. This couple moved in the same social circles and met at a house party, where they bonded over her ex-boyfriend dating his sister.
10. This couple met on a blind date set up by a mutual friend.
11. This couple met when he was working for the Royal Family on the Royal Yacht Britannia.
12. This couple met as children – his parents were close friends with her parents.
13. This couple met at a rugby match in Australia.